Dan is going bald. Not an opinion, just a fact of biology. He’ll probably look good bald, but as of right now (or when they filmed the episode that aired tonight), his hairline has moved significantly further back than a season ago. Since I have watched in awhile, it was something I noticed right away.
And yes, Chuck *does* look like an elf, but I do not find him ugly. He’s odd-looking in the way that Edward Cullen is odd-looking, but I think that’s part of his appeal. It’s his personality that wins us over in the end, right? Or his hotel and money… Actually I like him because it seems like he adopted a cute floppy mutt.
Adopting a mutt > raising Georgina’s kid.
- I don't think that's Serena's voice.
- What's going on with Chuck?
- This priest seems shifty.
- Dan's hairline is receding.
- Wallace Shawn is a national treasure.
- Commemorative plates. I want those. Not for a wedding, but for day-to-day stuff.
- Remember when Iggy Pop used to play Michelle Trachtenberg's dad? I do.
- Chuck Bass is great? Evil? Diabolical but also evil and great?
- Vodka and pills for morning sickness? I love Harriett The Spy, but I may love her hat even more.
- Blair knows it's tacky to wear a tiara before you actually get the title.
- WHEN DID CHUCK GET A DOG? That is a very cute dog.
- Blair's mom looks a lot like my mom in real life. No, my mom is cuter.
- AMERICAN WEDDINGS DO NOT HAVE THIS MANY HATS!!! But they should.
- The prince's accent seems fake.
- Hahaha. Brooklyn jokes.
- I don't see why Chuck and Blair can't make it work. (Though I should probably see this season to understand.)
- That girl from Eurotrip has a dress that's both neat and hideous. Remember when she hooked up with her twin brother? Worst twins ever.
- Serena's hair is kind of ridiculous. A bow of hair at the bottom of hair with more hair?
- The makeup on this episode is really good. I want to look that dewy.
- Why isn't Deroda in the wedding party? How do you spell Deroda?
- Wow, the #1 thing I don't care about is the identity of Gossip Girl.
- I voted for their first song as my 8th grade graduation dance theme song. It did not win.
- Serena has a column? What parallel universe is this show taking place?
- Orchestral versions of pop songs are great. They should go for AC/DC's Back in Black.
- Dan wrote the vows? Ahahahahaha.
- So... Blair loves Dan? Dan loves Blair? Serena loves Blair? Serena loves Dan? Chuck loves Blair?
- I need to watch this show again.
- Me: Is it weird if I get another mouse?
- Friend: What's the purpose?
- Me: I don't have to carry my mouse around.
- Friend: That's fine.
- Me: It's okay to get a second mouse so I don't have to carry my mouse between my living room and my office?
- Friend: Oh. I thought you meant for commuting.
- Me: I am commuting. 10 feet.
- Friend: No, you can carry it.
- Me: Yeah... I should really stop complaining about this.